Monograde lubricant oil for heavy, natural aspiration or turbocharged diesel engines where an API CF4 quality standard is required. Its viscosity enables it to be used in operating conditions with high ambient temperatures.
• Guarantees good lubrication in normal service conditions.
• Prevents the formation of lacquers and varnishes thanks to its dispersant additives.
• Its detergent capacity keeps combustion residue under control, thus preventing it from being deposited in the engine.
• Its viscosity allows it to be used in warm atmospheres.
• It maintains an adequate pressure and temperature under all service conditions.
|MOTOR ENGINE OIL:||HD-50|
|SAE GRADE :||CI4|
|DENSITY AT 15 °C :||0.890|
|VISCOSITY AT 100°C, CST||19.9|
|VISCOSITY AT 40°C, CST||202|
|VISCOSITY INDEX (MIN)||113|
|COLD CRANK SIMULATOR||__|
|T. B. N.||10|
CREDENTIALS & SPECIFICATIONS• API CI-4
• ACEA A1/B1
© 2022 All Rights Reserved Vault Lube