Top High-Performance Diesel (THPD) lubricant oil designed to meet the requirements of the most demanding latest generation diesel engines. It exceeds traditional SHPD performance levels. A product specifically designed for the most modern vehicles that require ACEA E7, API CI4- lubricants, it is especially suitable for those that must comply with EURO III, EURO IV or EURO V standards according to manufacturer's specifications.
This Lubricant provides the following benefits when used as recommended:
Can be used when biodiesel is used as a fuel, following the recommended change periods established by the manufacturers.
• Multi-grade oil suitable for all weather conditions. Excellent pumping on ignition.
• High dispersing detergent power that assures total cleaning of engine elements. Exceptional soot dispersion capacity, which makes it especially recommended for engines that incorporate EGR type emission reduction systems.
• Its selected components endow it with enhanced shearing resistance, maintaining its design viscosity during the life of the oil.
|MOTOR ENGINE OIL:||15W40|
|SAE GRADE :||CI4|
|DENSITY AT 15 °C :||0.882|
|VISCOSITY AT 100°C, CST||15.3|
|VISCOSITY AT 40°C, CST||112|
|VISCOSITY AT 20- °C||7000 MAX.|
|FLASH POINT, °C:||240|
|POUR POINT, °C:||-33 MAX.|
|T. B. N.||11.8|
|BOSCH INJECTOR SHEARING: VISCOSITY AT 100 °C AFTER 90 CYCLE SHEARING||12.5 MIN.|
|NOACK VOLATILITY, 1HR AT 250 °C||13% MAX.|
CREDENTIALS & SPECIFICATIONS• ACEA E7/E5 • RVI RLD/RLD-2 • VOLVO VDS-3
• MAN 3275-1 • CUMMINS 20076/20077/20078 • DETROIT DIESEL 93K215
• MACK EO-N • MB 228.5 • CAT ECF-1-A/CAT ECF-2
• API CI-4/CH-/SL* • DEUTZ DQC II-10 • GLOBAL DHD-1
© 2022 All Rights Reserved Vault Lube